ModelOff

2014 ModelOff New York Live Finals (FREE)

If you’re in New York City this Sunday, join leaders from the Finance and Excel communities to witness the crowning of a new Financial Modeling World Champion. Who will follow in the footsteps of Alex Gordon and Hilary Smart and claim the $30,000USD first prize?

• Watch the Top 16 Finalists in action in a Live “ModelOff” Challenge
  • Network with leaders in the Finance and Excel Communities
  • See the winners announced and awards presented
  • Meet Sponsors and win cool prizes

When: Sunday December 7, 2014 – 2:30pm for a 3:00pm Start
    Where: Microsoft New York, 11 Times Square, New York 10036

• Official proceedings will conclude by 5:00pm and there will be post-finals celebrations to follow.

Register FREE
    to attend the ModelOff Finals (modeloff.com/livefinals). Any questions, please email matt@modeloff.com. Feel free to invite friends + colleagues.

Not in New York? Watch the Live Stream from all around the world.

<span style="font-family: arial">

Last edited:

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

What do {} around a formula in the formula bar mean?
{Formula} means the formula was entered using Ctrl+Shift+Enter signifying an old-style array formula.

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chuck1960

This Week's Hot Topics

• Timer in VBA - Stop, Start, Pause and Reset
    [CODE=vba][/CODE] Option Explicit Dim CmdStop As Boolean Dim Paused As Boolean Dim Start Dim TimerValue As Date Dim pausedTime As Date Sub...
  • how to updates multiple rows in muliselect listbox
    Hello everyone. I need help with below code. code is only chaning 1st row in mulitiselect list box. i know issue with code...
  • Delete Row from Table
    I am trying to delete a row from a table using VBA using a named range to find what I need to delete. My Range is finding the right cell. In the...
  • Assigning to a variable
    I have a for each block where I want to assign the value in column 5 of the found row to the variable Serv. [CODE=vba] For Each ws In...
  • Way to verify information
    Hi All, I don't know what to call this formula, and therefore can't search. I have a spreadsheet with information I want to reference...
  • Active Cell Address – Inactive Sheet
    How to use VBA to get the cell address of the active cell in an inactive worksheet and then place that cell address in a location on the current...