ModelOff

This May and June, the ModelOff Team is traveling around APAC to hold local networking events - and you are invited to join the celebrations!

Six FREE drinks networking events will be held in Melbourne (May 26), Sydney (May 27), Singapore (June 9), Bangalore (June 10), Hong Kong (June 11) and Mumbai (June 12). If the success of our 2014 events is anything to go by, these events are not to be missed!

We invite you to share this news with your work friends, colleagues and other relevant financial services professionals - bankers, accountants, Excel-lovers, etc. Registration is essential - this can be done via www.modeloff.com/meetups and follow the relevant links to the city page (a 90-second process!).

We'd love to see you there - Meetups are one of the key ways ModelOff helps connect financial modelers from all parts of their city, country and worldwide. We look forward to seeing you there if you can make it - future events in EMEA and the Americas are also coming soon.

Any questions, please email meetups@modeloff.com.

ModelOff-APAC-Meetups.jpg

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Quick Sum
Select a range of cells. The total appears in bottom right of Excel screen. Right-click total to add Max, Min, Count, Average.

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uxhptmtq

This Week's Hot Topics

• Copy entire row if CountA <>0 to another sheet
    [B]I want to copy entire row if CountA <>0 for column J7:AM7 (headers on J6:AM6) and so on till the last used cell is column D and paste the...
  • Select last used Row in Table
    I have created a Table in a Worksheet which is locked to prevent user errors and protect formula. Some of the cells require freetext entries which...
  • excel workbook: do not allow certain file name
    Hello all, Don't think this has ever been asked before, but how do I restrict file save [Before_Save Event] if the name of the file being saved...
  • fixing problem autofilter
    hello i need help about my code when i search by code in textbox it doesn't show anything this is my data [ATTACH type="full"...
  • “Weight”
    Hi, i’ve got a long sheet filled with weights such as kg,g,L & ml. i can build a formula to convert kg into g and liter into ml. How ever, my...
  • How to capitalize everything before a certain character?
    In column A, I have some text: Hello good day.mp3 Hello good day.flac etc. I'd like to capitalize everything before the period. I don't need the...