ModelOff

2014 ModelOff New York Live Finals (FREE)

If you’re in New York City this Sunday, join leaders from the Finance and Excel communities to witness the crowning of a new Financial Modeling World Champion. Who will follow in the footsteps of Alex Gordon and Hilary Smart and claim the $30,000USD first prize?

• Watch the Top 16 Finalists in action in a Live “ModelOff” Challenge
  • Network with leaders in the Finance and Excel Communities
  • See the winners announced and awards presented
  • Meet Sponsors and win cool prizes

When: Sunday December 7, 2014 – 2:30pm for a 3:00pm Start
    Where: Microsoft New York, 11 Times Square, New York 10036

• Official proceedings will conclude by 5:00pm and there will be post-finals celebrations to follow.

Register FREE
    to attend the ModelOff Finals (modeloff.com/livefinals). Any questions, please email matt@modeloff.com. Feel free to invite friends + colleagues.

Not in New York? Watch the Live Stream from all around the world.

<span style="font-family: arial">

Last edited:

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics

• Importing multiple excel files into one spreadsheet
    Hi, I'm trying to import multiple excel files (with the same format into a single spreadsheet) so that each day's file is listed underneath the...
  • find many based on a certain criteria
    good evening, I hope someone can help me? I have a workbook sheet 2 contains lots of data.... I would like to be able to find anything on sheet...
  • How to copy multiple rows using If
    Hi all, I'm very new to VBA and have written this simple code to copy certain cells if a certain cell within that row contains any data. I need...
  • VBA If statement
    Dear All, I have two dates, where I'd like a message box to pop, if the dates are between this criteria. [CODE] sDate1 = #10/1/2019#...
  • Text Format
    I have a sheet for user to keyin the data. The format of the data can be 451 / 1903, 0012 / 9908 or 00287 / 0099. The number after the "/" is...
  • Macro to copy values across rows and transposing them and add the user id
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]Hi,[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Times New...