Flag shifts conflicts on multi-location schedule

FlorianPhil

Office Version
365, 2016
Platform
Windows, MacOS
Hi There,

I have been working on a multilocation (6) weekly scheduling board for 19 employees with some of them having different attributes (notary/supervisor).
I would like to make sure the same employee doesn't get schedule at two location for the same time, but sometimes, employees have two shifts in two locations on the same day.
I would like to find a way to flag a time conflict if that happens.

The employees work different shifts at different locations every week, so I created the board so that formulas automatically detect the name input in the left column.
Formulas refer to the top list of employees that can be eventually extended if new employee join, and this is also needed to detect notary/supervisor and calculate daily coverage

I wanted to attach or create a link to the file but it seems like it would be against the rules..

Hope that makes sense and that someone could help. Didn't find a way to do that yet.

Thanks !

Attachments

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Format cells as time
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+2 to format cells as time. (Shift 2 is the @ sign).

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmuir12

This Week's Hot Topics

• Copy entire row if CountA <>0 to another sheet
    [B]I want to copy entire row if CountA <>0 for column J7:AM7 (headers on J6:AM6) and so on till the last used cell is column D and paste the...
  • Select last used Row in Table
    I have created a Table in a Worksheet which is locked to prevent user errors and protect formula. Some of the cells require freetext entries which...
  • excel workbook: do not allow certain file name
    Hello all, Don't think this has ever been asked before, but how do I restrict file save [Before_Save Event] if the name of the file being saved...
  • fixing problem autofilter
    hello i need help about my code when i search by code in textbox it doesn't show anything this is my data [ATTACH type="full"...
  • “Weight”
    Hi, i’ve got a long sheet filled with weights such as kg,g,L & ml. i can build a formula to convert kg into g and liter into ml. How ever, my...
  • How to capitalize everything before a certain character?
    In column A, I have some text: Hello good day.mp3 Hello good day.flac etc. I'd like to capitalize everything before the period. I don't need the...