Help finding all Tabs in a workbook with certian value in the name to then export to a new book

Bajidoo

Although I reference this forum alot I have never posted here before & I am a fairly rusty MACRO user

I have an urgent need to take a workbook full of tabs about 70 so far (each tab represents the sales for a particular sales agent) I have to have a macro to export each tab to its own book in the same directory as the original workbook full of tabs. I have three books like this one for ACTIVE (to be paid now sales commissions) one for FUTURE (to be paid) and one for HISTORY (already paid).

I need the macro over all to create a single work book for each sales person's id the contains the active TAB, the future tab and the history tab. So about 70 work books with three tabs each, belonging to the individual sales reps from the original three separate work books. Although I do not know the Sales person ID I do now each tab will contain a naming convention like XXXXXXX _ACTIVE , XXXXXX_FUTURE , XXXXXX_History in the perspective tab name for each of workbooks The TAB names will end with the _Active ...._future etc

Excel Facts

Format cells as currency
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+4 to format cells as currency. (Shift 4 is the $ sign).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ravioli44

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back