Help Reqired on VBA Count Ifs Foumula using multiple Criterias

ayubalia1

Hi All,

Please anyone help me on below request.

I'm working on Automation Dashboard Please help on below Code

Code:
PositiveScr = WorksheetFunction.CountIfs(Sheets("CSAT Data").Range("F:F"), "9", "10", Sheets("CSAT Data").Range("H:H"), "AMER", "EMEAR", Sheets("CSAT Data").Range("E:E") ">=1/12/2019" "<=10/12/2019", Worksheets("CSAT Data").Range("B:B"), Worksheets("CSAT Metrics").Range("D1") )

NegativeScr = WorksheetFunction.CountIfs(Sheets("CSAT Data").Range("F:F"), "7", "8", Sheets("CSAT Data").Range("H:H"), "AMER", "EMEAR", Sheets("CSAT Data").Range("E:E") ">=1/12/2019" "<=10/12/2019", Worksheets("CSAT Data").Range("B:B"), Worksheets("CSAT Metrics").Range("D1") )

NeutralScr = WorksheetFunction.CountIfs(Sheets("CSAT Data").Range("F:F"), "1", "2","3", "4", "5","6", Sheets("CSAT Data").Range("H:H"), "AMER", "EMEAR", Sheets("CSAT Data").Range("E:E") ">=1/12/2019" "<=10/12/2019", Worksheets("CSAT Data").Range("B:B"), Worksheets("CSAT Metrics").Range("D1") )

Last Criteria Range("J1") is the Dropdown value
If the ("J1") value is "Internal" then it should calculate only *ABC LTD* from Worksheets("CSAT Data").Range("B:B")
If the ("J1") value is "External" then it should calculate other then *ABC LTD* from Worksheets("CSAT Data").Range("B:B")
If the ("J1") value is "Overall" then it should calculate both above criteria

I truly appreciate anyone's help
Suggest me if I can use Arrays or if I can Declare multiple Variables or I can Use "If then"

Many Thanks you for help in Advance

Excel Facts

Easy bullets in Excel
If you have a numeric keypad, press Alt+7 on numeric keypad to type a bullet in Excel.
Please consider Last Criteria Range("D1")
Also my Date Criteria's will be changed for which I will need use Loops, if Date Criteria is one then Out put will be Cell 1, if Date Criteria is 2 then results will be Cell 2 so on
Any please help with me some Ideas and methods as I'm very new to VBA with Many Ideas to Automate

Thank you

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingwi11y

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back