Help with couple of bits of pivot table/chart

maffewBHA

Test

Doh. Is it possible to put images of screen shots in posts?

Last edited:

Excel Facts

Waterfall charts in Excel?
Office 365 customers have access to Waterfall charts since late 2016. They were added to Excel 2019.
  1. I have a table like so and have added a pivot chart

Hierarchy goes company>site>team>user

clip_image002.jpg

So I need to add average lines based on the levels above user, when filtered (I just drew these ones on J . is it possible to do achieve this with table?

1. I want to have returned just the top x people of phone calls in a period (like year month) and not sure of the best way to do this, in a table or a visual and would appreciate advise there (so top 5 in green)
clip_image004.jpg

1. Finally a while back I recall accidentally clicking on something and it generated a chart for each team in the team filter. Did I dream this J I need to do it on a different table for about 50 values without using VBA if its possible

Thanks a million guys and girls!

Upvote 0
If you need to post images, you'll need to upload them to an image hosting site.

Upvote 0
  1. I have a table like so and have added a pivot chart. Hierarchy goes company>site>team>user. So I need to add average lines based on the levels above user, when filtered (I just drew these ones on J . is it possible to do achieve this with table?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19qm4mJbCmddmRwEbWqbkh6Cai7kU6u8b/view?usp=sharing

2) I want to have returned just the top x people of phone calls in a period (like year month) and not sure of the best way to do this, in a table or a visual and would appreciate advise there (so top 5 in green), and what find of chart would one recommend? Pivot and chart based :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15WX5ptgo8WDWYrtCj9ngD9uvI7qudI2o/view?usp=sharing

view

view
3) Finally a while back I recall accidentally clicking on something and it generated a chart for each team in the team filter. Did I dream this J I need to do it on a different table for about 50 values without using VBA if its possible

Thanks a million guys and girls!

Upvote 0
A pivot chart will only display the data that is in the pivot table. You can't add other data as new series.

You can filter a given field for Top n, if that's what you mean?

And re #3 , you can select the filter field, and on the Options tab of the PivotTable tools group, click the first dropdown (labelled "Options") and choose Show report filter pages, which will create copies of the pivot with each item selected in turn.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Healthydogs

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back