Hide Sheets When Excel is Shut down

AlextheTrader

I want to ride a code that automatically hides certain sheets when I open excel. In this case I want to hide "Sheet 1", "Sheet 2", and "Strings". I am very new with VBA so as simple as possible is prefered.

Hi Michael,

I know what you mean - I normally play touch footy on a Monday night so there's no way that will be happening.

Hi farmerscott,

Glad to hear you're getting some rain. What type of farm do you have?

Robert

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Which came first: VisiCalc or Lotus 1-2-3?
Dan Bricklin and Bob Frankston debuted VisiCalc in 1979 as a Visible Calculator. Lotus 1-2-3 debuted in the early 1980's, from Mitch Kapor.
Hi Michael,

If I moved any closer to Sydney the Mrs might not like it :eek:.

Hi Robert,

we have a sheep, cattle and cropping farm. Cattle prices are at a 16 year low but expert opinion say we are in for a boom time once this drought breaks. There is a huge shortage of (meat) protein around the world. Here is hoping.

FarmerScott

Upvote 0
Robert,

thanks. The divide between the city and the country is only getting wider and we appreciate it when we get those sort of comments.

To be a farmer you need a certain level of insanity!!!!... to keep taking the hits that we do. But I can get out of bed every morning and look forward to the day. That beats 90% of the population.

Still raining in Sydney?

cheers

FarmerScott

Upvote 0
and your playing with VBA !!....:LOL:

At least with the VBA I can lock myself in the office and ignor the rest of the world....... how is that golf swing going........isn't chasing a little white ball a sign of insanity!!!!

Upvote 0
The swings great....it's the result I have problems with....at least chasing cows gets you some form of return....I just drink more ...:LOL:

Upvote 0
thanks. The divide between the city and the country is only getting wider and we appreciate it when we get those sort of comments.

My sister-in-law's partner has a farm and I know how hard it can be - especially when Mother Nature isn't being kind.

But I can get out of bed every morning and look forward to the day. That beats 90% of the population.

Certainly Monday to Friday in any case!!

Still raining in Sydney?

Sure is. I'm dreading the train trip home.

Cheers,

Robert

Upvote 0
I tried both codes reccomended. Neither of them are working, and I am running them in ThisWorkbook. I can't figure out why.

Upvote 0
IS there an error ?
Tried stepping through manually ?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KLL_VA

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back