How to lock array of formulas with Absolute value

Jongo1

I want to move my table to a different spot but I don't want to go into each individual formula and press F4. Is there away to just select the whole thing and lock it?

Also, another question. If I want to lock a certain part of my formula as absolute and then the other part as a variable based on cells - like below. How do I move I10, J10, K10, M10 to a different section at once without having to individually change each one by either dragging or going into the formula itself.

=(($AO10*I10)+($AP10*J10)+($AQ10*K10)+($AR10*L10)+($AS10*M10))/$AT10

Last edited:

Excel Facts

Which Excel functions can ignore hidden rows?
The SUBTOTAL and AGGREGATE functions ignore hidden rows. AGGREGATE can also exclude error cells and more.
I want to move my table to a different spot but I don't want to go into each individual formula and press F4. Is there away to just select the whole thing and lock it?

Also, another question. If I want to lock a certain part of my formula as absolute and then the other part as a variable based on cells - like below. How do I move I10, J10, K10, M10 to a different section at once without having to individually change each one by either dragging or going into the formula itself.

=(($AO10*I10)+($AP10*J10)+($AQ10*K10)+($AR10*L10)+($AS10*M10))/$AT10

While lock your range , keep one thing in mind that when Dollar sign ($) is start then it will lock row not column like $AO10 , and if it dollar sign in middle then it will lock column like I$10. In this situation if i understand you will lock I10 to I$10 to change the column.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hana2911

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back