I have a given range and trying to get the max value of corresponding column as per given range

PLiner

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Im really not sure how to explain this but here goes, Starting from the right, as u can see each item has specific range of KP (from column K and L). We start with item 1 for example, which range from 0.211 to 0.216. Now i would like to match these range to the ones in column A. Once that happen, i would like the maximum of corresponding range in column B. Can anyone help with this? Thank you so much
1664871579985.png

Excel Facts

Save Often
If you start asking yourself if now is a good time to save your Excel workbook, the answer is Yes
You'll be lucky to get anyone to type out any significant amount of data - copying your image - to be able to test any suggestions. Please look into the XL2BB add in to enable the helpers on this forum to be able to copy your actual data. Anyhow, try this formula in cell P2 & copy down as far as you need. (Just change the 45 to whatever your last row with data is)

Excel Formula:
=MAXIFS($B$2:$B$45,$A$2:$A$45,">="&K2,$A$2:$A$45,"<="&L2)

Upvote 0
You'll be lucky to get anyone to type out any significant amount of data - copying your image - to be able to test any suggestions. Please look into the XL2BB add in to enable the helpers on this forum to be able to copy your actual data. Anyhow, try this formula in cell P2 & copy down as far as you need. (Just change the 45 to whatever your last row with data is)

Excel Formula:
=MAXIFS($B$2:$B$45,$A$2:$A$45,">="&K2,$A$2:$A$45,"<="&L2)
Thank you so much it works perfectly! I cant thank you enough. Your a life savior.
Noted will use the add in for any future threads. First time posting to such forum.

Upvote 0
Thank you so much it works perfectly! I cant thank you enough. Your a life savior.
Noted will use the add in for any future threads. First time posting to such forum.
You're welcome, and thanks for the feedback 🙂

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Doanvanhieu

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back