IF statement w/ Vlookup Help

usernamenottaken

have worksheet consisting of thousands of names & address (Qrylic)
have separate worksheet consisting of a few hundred specific zip codes in a single list

Current
=IF(QryLic!G2=VLOOKUP(QryLic!G2,Sheet1!A:B,2,TRUE),QryLic!A2:M2,"$")

In perfect world:
Formula (which will be used to populate a new "worksheet") would look at cell "G2" (which is a zip code) on worksheet "Qrylic" (which is a list of names with addresses)
and
IF the zip code (G2) was listed/found/matched a simple list/table of zip codes on worksheet "Sheet1" (which is literately just a column of zip codes)
then
the result would be to display/= all the info listed for row 2 of "Qrylic" worksheet
(i.e. show the complete full name and address )
if
zip code not found then display $

Resulting in all coming back as $, which is not correct.

I believe my issue is along similar lines as above, but my eyes are crossing with all of their specific data, so I'm hoping you can help me out using mine. :)
I have a very simple Vlookup in a cell =VLOOKUP(B3,Sheet3!A$2:B$13,3). The item that is being looked up is a sell price of a particular item. All of the items in this range have a single price except for one. The one item that has two prices has one price when a qty up to 107,999 pcs are ordered, and another price if 108,000 or more pcs are ordered. So, if I were to write an if statement, it would look something like =IF(B3<=107999,0.0242,0.0217)

How would I combine the Vlookup & IF statements into a single cell (cell P3)?

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Best way to learn Power Query?
Read M is for (Data) Monkey book by Ken Puls and Miguel Escobar. It is the complete guide to Power Query.
I believe my issue is along similar lines as above, but my eyes are crossing with all of their specific data, so I'm hoping you can help me out using mine. :)
I have a very simple Vlookup in a cell =VLOOKUP(B3,Sheet3!A$2:B$13,3). The item that is being looked up is a sell price of a particular item. All of the items in this range have a single price except for one. The one item that has two prices has one price when a qty up to 107,999 pcs are ordered, and another price if 108,000 or more pcs are ordered. So, if I were to write an if statement, it would look something like =IF(B3<=107999,0.0242,0.0217)

How would I combine the Vlookup & IF statements into a single cell (cell P3)?
That question is significantly different than the original. Please post the question to a new thread instead of tacking on to someone else's.
You will get a lot more looks and a much better chance of getting replies if you do that, as it will then appear as a new unanswered question.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJFabEngineering

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back