Is there an excel add-in for table functions?

odincer

Since weeks I am looking for an add in for table valued function but I couldn't find any... Could you recommend me some add ins that can help me to make operation with excel tables?

Excel Facts

How can you automate Excel?
Press Alt+F11 from Windows Excel to open the Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) editor.
Thanks for your fast reply.

I checked the page you have given but couldn't find an add-in for table functions. Which one do you mean?

I need an add-in for analytical table operations like aggregation, allocation, distribution, multiplication and so on...

Upvote 0
Jon's table add in is the Absolute Reference Add-in one. I don't know of anything specifically targeted toward your needs though.

Upvote 0
I checked the add-in you mentioned, it is only about referencing excel tables in worksheet formulas (toggling between relative and absolute references etc.). This is not I am looking for. I am looking for a solution to implement table valued functions in excel such functions are often used in business intelligence for planning or forecasting.

Upvote 0
DAX functions are fine but they are only about aggregation and filtering of data tables.

After some research in internet I came across an excel add-in for table valued functions which seems to have broader features including table arithmetic and distribution. This is apparently a new add-in in its beta stage. I will test this add-in and I wonder if anyone has already experience with it.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmaske

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back