Is this Chart Correct?

bencar

Banned user
I got a chart problem I think I found the solution for. Here the problem. Below is my chart as a solution.

"Create a two axis (primary/secondary) graph. The primary axis should represent cars and the graph should be a line. The secondary axis should be bars and represent gallons."

Cars581,753563,989559,051544,181
Gallons650,078641,784642,320620,837

<tbody>
</tbody>

Heres my graph. Let me know if this is correct. Thanks.

Btw, whats a primary and secondary graph? On which axis do each pertain??

Last edited:

Yes i do. But i got this problem after searching for exercises for many many days. In most cases I had to create my own exercises based on tuts. This became time consuming and exhausting. There seriously has to be specific resources that provide exercises. Otherwise one would be unprepared in say a job where a manager asks, "give me a vlookup for summed values for profit in the last 3 quarters." If you cant come up with that youre going to look god**** stupid explaining to him you watch tuts to get your excel training.

In school you dont watch tuts to understand calculus, finance or chemistry.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Copy PDF to Excel
Select data in PDF. Paste to Microsoft Word. Copy from Word and paste to Excel.
If I gave you a workbook & told you to create a userform with 6 dependant comboboxes, using a dictionary.
How would you go about doing that, without the use of tutorials, books, examples etc?

Upvote 0
If I gave you a workbook & told you to create a userform with 6 dependant comboboxes, using a dictionary.
How would you go about doing that, without the use of tutorials, books, examples etc?

If I asked you for the present value of a 12 year, $30,000 annuity at 5% interest would you give an answer by just watching tuts and never having to do any exercises?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The questions being asked on this forum are actual issues people are trying to solve. Why not try to work them out and see if you match the answers given?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
panjongshing

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back