List of Open Items

AKENNA431

Hello all,

I have an excel file that is a collection of checklists as well as a summary page on the first tab. Each checklist is written in it's own worksheet tab. I want to put a command button on each checklist that, once clicked, will put the name of the checklist on a "list of open checklists" on the summary page. Each checklist has its title written in its respective cell A2. I want that name put in the summary page's cell A10 when the button is clicked.

Also, it is possible to have multiple checklists open simultaneously so if you open a checklist I would like the vba to check if there is text in Summary A9, if there is, then go down another cell until I finds a blank, and then add it to the list of open checklists. Lastly, I would like a command button to close a checklist which would delete it from the list on the Summary sheet.

Thanks!

AJ

Excel Facts

Copy formula down without changing references
If you have =SUM(F2:F49) in F50; type Alt+' in F51 to copy =SUM(F2:F49) to F51, leaving the formula in edit mode. Change SUM to COUNT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chestertim

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back