Macro to copy and paste a Graph multiple times and pull the data set down to the new table

Exceltookmyhairline

Hello all,

This is my first post and I have been racking my brain trying to find an answer to this question. I hope you can all help. We have created a excel spreadsheet that pulls from other tabs in order to give a snap shot of an employees pay grade range and a compa ratio. In order to display this to leaders, each employee is listed below one another with a graph and table that shows exactly where they are at. When new employees are added, a pivot table pulls all their data. In order to put them into the summary tab and have a graph, I have to copy and paste the graph in the 19 cells below the current selection. When I paste, the new data on the table pulls from the pivot table but and the graph comes up. The problem is that the graph's data series is still tied to the previous graph. It is not so bad when it's one employee and I can just drag the series outline to the new graph. However, I have to update 300+ employees now. PLEASE PLEASE I hope someone can help create a Macro to autopopulate this. Basically there are 3 data series that need to pull down. The tables are the same size and are spaced out the same between each employee. Each data Series has 4 rows within 1 column pictured below
CompMidC/R
433065117598%
433065280097%
443375280082%
443375280073%

<tbody>
</tbody>

The data set has to be pulled down 15 rows from the last value in order to capture the new table. Any help is much appreciated as this has a couple of us stumped.

Excel Facts

Copy formula down without changing references
If you have =SUM(F2:F49) in F50; type Alt+' in F51 to copy =SUM(F2:F49) to F51, leaving the formula in edit mode. Change SUM to COUNT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivek chauhan

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back