Maintenance Downtime Tracker

mlee1

Hello,

First off I would like to say I am very new to macros and VBA in excel. I am trying to create a database that will log and track when our equipment is taken out of service and back in service. I would like for when my techs take a forklift out of service they click on the lift number then themselves and out of service. this in turn will record that lift number who worked on it and a time stamp of when it was taken out of service on sheet2 of the work book. Then when they click in service it adds that time stamp to that same lift. I just have no idea how to create that.

Re: Maintenance Downtime Tracker help

After looking further, it appears that it is stuck on line 322 and will not collect anything past that point. I changed teh F4 cell formula to range to cell 1000 as i will continue to add data to this sheet which then populated the correct number of records however the last seven just populate as #NUM . I also changed cell B7 and down to 1000 and that corrected the issue of not calculating all the downtime hours, i just cannot get the records to show. If i change cells E-M to collect down to cell 1000 it populates data from 3/21

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Lock one reference in a formula
Need 1 part of a formula to always point to the same range? use $ signs: $V$2:$Z$99 will always point to V2:Z99, even after copying
Re: Maintenance Downtime Tracker help

So do you want your register rows to calculate from Operational times or Out of Services times?

In the array formula this bit SMALL(IF('Downtime Data'!$E$2:$E$322 from my mock up is looking at the Out of Service times.

I can also change these over to table format to make the table dynamic.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HypnoFant

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back