Master timesheet w/multiple employees

Abah

Greetings,

I am looking for a solution that will enable me to capture time, monthly, from several employees and merge/consolidate data into one master file based on assigned project. Employees are assigned to at least one project and some are entitled to overtime if weekly hours exceed 40 hours (excluding vacation, sick days, holidays, unpaid leave, & other).

Day of Week
"Regular Hrs"
"Overtime Hrs"
Sick
Vacation
Holiday
Unpaid Leave
Other
"TOTAL Hrs"
Comments

Sorry, I can't figure out how to include the excel template that we are using.

Thank you so much for reading this and in advance for any help you can afford me on this matter.

Excel Facts

Which lookup functions find a value equal or greater than the lookup value?
MATCH uses -1 to find larger value (lookup table must be sorted ZA). XLOOKUP uses 1 to find values greater and does not need to be sorted.
Hi,

Don't really understand what you're after, but if that list is the column headings on a worksheet where you enter your data, then a Pivot Table will help you analyze it

Upvote 0
Hi,

Don't really understand what you're after, but if that list is the column headings on a worksheet where you enter your data, then a Pivot Table will help you analyze it

Good morning Yard,

Thank you for responding.

I am looking to be able to consolidate/merge multiple timesheet workbooks into one master workbook. I will email employees the standard template for time entry and they will fill in their information and return to me. Employees are based in different states and are assigned to different projects and clients. I wish Excel to then be able to update the master workbook based on updated information for each category/row/field. Bonus if doable, will be to be able to update the master workbook without having to open the updated workbooks. I will save all the files to one location/folder.

I hope this clarified my need.

Thanks, Aissa

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
p17tootie

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back