Matching Data

Jeeten Topre

Hi I am trying to create a Macro see the below requirement.

One file name is Jeeten 20180806. I am working for different company so for each company I have smiliar workbook but in the company name floder I have saved the workbook in company folder because data are different for example ; Jeeten 20180806, Realiance 20180806, L&T 20180806.

So everyday file automatically save according to company name but dates get changes. It will always take present date.

So please let me know which code should I put so whenever I run my macro on master sheet macro will pick only present day date file not others and match with my Bank Data file which I am going to download everyday from Bank.

Another file I have saved name Bank Data. I am going to download this file from Bank and I will get smiliar kind of data. So I have to do auto matching of particular company data from Bank Data.

Like Debit account, credit account, sort code and amount should be match and give me result in the master workbook. If everything matches it should turn in Green in master sheet with data from both files. If anything wrong it's should turn red.

So please help me to know how should I consolidate data from that two workbooks in master file.

Excel Facts

Enter current date or time
Ctrl+: enters current time. Ctrl+; enters current date. Use Ctrl+: Ctrl+; Enter for current date & time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HockeyBoi

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back