dgoldman86

In cell A1 i have a drop down list with conditional formatting in place. Depending on the value i select, the cell A1 will change fill color. I want cell B1 to change fill color to match the fill color in A1.

Simple example: say i select value 1 for cell A1 and the fill color in A1 goes to blue. I would like cell B1 to turn blue also. Then if i change the value of A1 to 2 and A1 fill color changes green, I want B1 to also change to green.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Excel Facts

Does the VLOOKUP table have to be sorted?
No! when you are using an exact match, the VLOOKUP table can be in any order. Best-selling items at the top is actually the best.
Hello Im looking for VBA code, For example i have some Text in one row and in other row i have the numbers
for Example
AfterCallWork15:58:03
Available1:49:16
Busy0:03:24

<colgroup><col style="mso-width-source:userset;mso-width-alt:5814;width:119pt" width="159"> <col style="mso-width-source:userset;mso-width-alt:2084;width:43pt" width="57"> </colgroup><tbody>
</tbody>
If d has after call e time has to have the same color if available is green then available time for F row should be green Busy is yellow then F colum time for busy should be yellow please help me with the code... I

<tbody>
</tbody>

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesitisasport

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back