Pivot Table: 2 Calculated Field Formulas Don't Work

drmingle

Board Regular
I need to get the following formulas which are on a spreadsheet to translate into a calculated field in the pivot table.

These two formulas work fine within the spreadsheet:

{Original Working Spreadsheet Formulas}
Formula 1:

=GETPIVOTDATA("Sum of Standard Reimbursement Amt",$A$16,"Payor Group","004 - Hospice")/((GETPIVOTDATA("Sum of Tot Charges",$A$16,"Payor Group","004 - Hospice")/GETPIVOTDATA("Sum of Tot Charges",$A$16,"Payor Group","004 - Hospice","IP/OP","I "))*GETPIVOTDATA("Sum of Total Cases ENB",$A$16,"Payor Group","004 - Hospice","IP/OP","I "))

Formula 2:
=GETPIVOTDATA("Sum of Standard Reimbursement Amt",$A$16,"Payor Group","004 - Hospice")/GETPIVOTDATA("Sum of Tot Charges",$A$16,"Payor Group","004 - Hospice")

These where my attempts to reproduce the same results as above. I am not looking for absolute references per se. The below formulas ignore the conditional argument I attempted to create. The 2nd formula is completly wrong (and probably should not be included).

{Attempt At Calculated Field In Pivot Table - Not Working}
Formula 1:

=IF('IP/OP' ="O ","""",'Sum-Standard Reimbursement Amt'/'Sum-Tot Charges' )
The issue with this formula is that it ignores the conditional argument and produces a result ber line. The desired result is to generate a result where "I" or "O" is not present in IP/OP pivot filed.

Formula 2:
=IF(OR('IP/OP' ="I", 'IP/OP' ="O"),"",( 'Sum-Standard Reimbursement Amt'/(( 'Sum-Tot Charges'/ 'Sum-Tot Charges')* 'Sum-Total Cases ENB'))

Any help would be appreciated...

Excel Facts

How to fill five years of quarters?
Type 1Q-2023 in a cell. Grab the fill handle and drag down or right. After 4Q-2023, Excel will jump to 1Q-2024. Dash can be any character.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Afua

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back