Pivot Table Drilldown - different deleted columns, formatting depending on pivot table clicked.

L

Legacy 422070

Hi, this question is an expansion on a previous question which had an answer to drilldown a pivot table to hide or delete particular columns and apply formatting:
https://www.mrexcel.com/forum/excel...olumns-range-instead-table-7.html#post5003258

I need to get this working on two pivot tables on the same sheet (or could be different sheets if necessary). I need each to use a different table to decide which columns to delete and the formats required. I can get one pivot table working using the method at the beginning of this post but can't get two working independently. Please help!!!!

Hey Jerry,

You really helped me out with this Pivot Table Drilldown thread! Thank you!!!

I have a question about another VBA Code I have been trying to figure out. I wanted to see if you could help me out with this. I have a spreadsheet that I want to be able to be used as a scheduling tool. Every week a new data file comes out that will replace the previous weeks data. I want to add dropdown's to the schedule sheet. These dropdowns would have a Parent / Child relationship. Basically, you pick the office you are in. Now when you go to the employee dropdown, it only list the employees from that location. Once you choose an employee, now you can go to the customer dropdown and you will only see your assigned customers. Once you pick a customer, now you can go to the service request dropdown and you will only see the service request numbers for that customer. Once you choose an service request number, that auto populates the priority level for that customer. I hope this makes sense. If you would like to take a look at the spreadsheet, I can send it to you. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Jerry!

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Round to nearest half hour?
Use =MROUND(A2,"0:30") to round to nearest half hour. Use =CEILING(A2,"0:30") to round to next half hour.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghennedy

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back