Printing With Multiple Scaling Options

dschemmel

I have a sheet with two different "tables" (not formatted as tables) and I need to print them each on separate pages, one page each. The bottom "table" is just fine to be printed on its own page, however, the top table is too tall and therefore needs to be scaled to fit on one page. When I scale this down for one page it automatically places the second table on the first page.....is there any way I can scale the first table to all appear on one page without affecting the second?

It is important to note that I have no issue with changing the print area and doing two separate prints to get this to work the way I want. However, I am creating this spreadsheet for use by people who have very low skill levels and a refusal to learn so there can be no fancy formatting being done unless it is a setting I can change and ship alongside the document when emailed out.

Thank you for any help!!

Excel Facts

VLOOKUP to Left?
Use =VLOOKUP(A2,CHOOSE({1,2},$Z$1:$Z$99,$Y$1:$Y$99),2,False) to lookup Y values to left of Z values.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichealRed

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back