Problems opening excel spreadsheets

wwwagner

Hi.

I have some problems concerning the attached files (in general, the file 'Rarho-xxx.xls "and" menu "of others):

1. Except for the file 'Rarho-xxx.xls', I need to create some buttons ( exactly like the buttons on file v.01.xls 3442, ie a "menu" and other "Exit"). When I click on "menu", I must return to the file 'Rarho-xxx.xls'. When I click "Exit", everything close and not go back to the menu, in addition, everything must be saved automatically, no box asking whether to save or not.

2. If I have some other excel file open, when I click 'Rarho-xxx.xls', an error occurs.
Regardless if you have others "xls" open, I need to open these attachments without affecting the other ones opened.

For any other excel file opened, the window should open maximized (it seems that, in some cases, are opening like the window size of file attachments.)

To view files, please download them in https://www.yousendit.com/download/dklyS3d1Z2oxUUN4dnc9PQ and create and save all attachments at C: / Test.

For now, that's it. If anyone can help me, thank you very much.

Wagner</SPAN><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

</SPAN><o:p> </o:p>
P.S.: The Button “Exit” is showed like “X – Sair”. I’m brazilian and this files is in portuguese. J

Excel Facts

Round to nearest half hour?
Use =MROUND(A2,"0:30") to round to nearest half hour. Use =CEILING(A2,"0:30") to round to next half hour.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mwdbActuary

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back