Pull Data from Excel Files in SharePoint and Import into Master File in SharePoint

jrhess003

Hey everyone,

I have around 80 or so files that are all named something different but located in one folder in a SharePoint folder. I have a master file as well which is also in that same SharePoint folder. I need to pull data from a specific worksheet from each of the 80 files (named Code Block Detail). The 80 files are just copies of a single template with different information in each. I need to set up the macro to pull the data from those 80 or so files and import them into the master file on a certain date of the month (let's call it the 4th of every month). The reason to pull the data on a certain day is so that Project Managers can go in and edit stuff throughout the month without having to worry about the new data getting uploaded before they are ready and risk having it overwrite with wrong data.

Thank you in advance to whoever can help.

Excel Facts

Copy formula down without changing references
If you have =SUM(F2:F49) in F50; type Alt+' in F51 to copy =SUM(F2:F49) to F51, leaving the formula in edit mode. Change SUM to COUNT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayEggleton

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back