Rank Duplicates Based on Other Cell Value - Part 2

Drogan

I would just like to say thank you to jasonb75 and Peter SSs for helping me with my last problem. However, now I have a new problem. Previously, I wanted to rank duplicate scores based on highest dropped value. The new problem is using both the lowest and highest dropped values for duplicate scores.

So say for example the highest dropped values were both 9.9 and the lowest dropped values were 6.7 and 7.2. I would need the scores to be based on both sets of values at once.

For more information, see original thread (Part 1) here: http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2685661

You can see the setup of the scores and the working formulas posted by jasonb75 and Peter SSs. I went with jasonb75's array formula: {=INDEX($B$1:$K$1,SUMPRODUCT(--($B$9:$K$9=B31),--($B$6:$K$6=(LARGE(IF($B$9:$K$9=B31,$B$6:$K$6),COUNTIF($B$31:B$31,B31)))),COLUMN($A:$J)))}

Now I just need to include the lowest dropped values but I can't figure out how I need to modify the formula accordingly based on the example given. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Excel Facts

Can you sort left to right?
To sort left-to-right, use the Sort dialog box. Click Options. Choose "Sort left to right"
Well, I figured it out after playing around with it a bit longer. All I had to do was include the lowest value row with the highest value row. So it became $B$2:$K$2*$B$6:$K$6 instead of just $B$6:$K$6.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rscraig11

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back