voltrader

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 2010
Platform
  1. Windows
I am/ was using E- signal Q link 2.0 which was running on DDE, and I deleted & upgraded to Esignal Q link 3.0 which runs on an RTD. The uninstall, re-install process was messy and the rep that assisted me even had me delete some Q link files from the registry. After the Q link re-install I noticed a separate excel file workbook that I use for some quotes by a different providers (Knight Direct) RTD stopped working. I tried changing the ports for the second RTD, but that did not work. I than tried to test the RTD in new workbooks- which froze & crashed excel. I noticed the other RTD (Knight Direct) as listed on excel option "Inactive application add ins" I tried manually highlighting the add in, and opening the add-in manager the RTD (Knight Direct) was not available to select. I called Knight Direct's support & they couldn't figure it out. They told me their RTD should automatically be enabled. I have been running Esignal Q-link DDE and Knight Direct RTD for 2 years without any issues.

I am unsure if un-installing, & re-installing excel . Or deleting Qlink 2.0 and re-installing will work.
Does anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks!

Excel Facts

Format cells as date
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+3 to format cells as date. (Shift 3 is the # sign which sort of looks like a small calendar).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Excel Master

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back