Scatter chart labels

Rich2511

Hi there.

I have put a file on the following link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/icu4rtgoy6oy3bw/Scatter Charts problem.xlsm?dl=0

I hope this is ok, as we are not able to post attachments.

I am having some problems with some labels appearing on the scatter charts. If you look at the file on the link you will see three tabs. One tab labelled correct and one labelled incorrect. You will be able to click on the scatter plots on the correct tab and labels pop up. This is correct and shows the VBA that I have is working.

This does not appear to work on the second tab though and I think it is because there are two charts instead of 1 and it is trying to apply the VBA to the first chart.

Does anyone know how I can alter this so it works on the scatter chart? I know the easy answer is to make the scatter chart the first chart on the page but this is an example from a more complicated file and this woulf not be possible.

Thank you very much in advance for any help/guidance.

Excel Facts

Show numbers in thousands?
Use a custom number format of #,##0,K. Each comma after the final 0 will divide the displayed number by another thousand
Post your VBA code and more info as to what U want labelled and we will help U label all of the charts. Dave

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chandan4057

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back