Select certain worksheets via UserForm to be exported to PowerPoint

orhidee

Hello!

This is my first time posting in this forum, I have already received help multiple times, as my VBA skills are as novice as they can get. I thank you in advance, if anyone is willing to take their time and help me out.

I can assume that this isn't a small request, but due to my limited time as i'm on my last year in the university and doing my thesis, working as a real estate agent and have a young daughter, I have found difficult to start learning VBA from scratch and figuring my way out of this. This is way off-topic but I, myself, am more open to helping anyone who I know something about, so i thought maybe it may apply vice versa.

I am using Office 2011 on a mac, but i have access to windows too, and am trying to figure out how can I select different sheets i've made through userform, and then by pressing command button it exports the slides in the right order as a powerpoint presentation.
I have every sheet the same size and they can be put in to slides as images.

I also have some basic programming skills in c#, java(script) and different game development IDE-s as i've studied it in university. Although I think this doesn't really help me out here :)

I can figure that this can be put into different stages?
Stage 1 - Figuring out how to fetch sheets to be shown in userform and select them.
I have 25 different sheets and I need to have the possibility to select from 3 to 25 sheets to be exported to powerpoint
Stage 2 - Command button that takes the information of the sheets i've selected and send them to powerpoint?

I hope you understand my issue here, and I am not asking for a certain copy-paste solution and i'm out of here, but for months already I have needed to use excel daily and have no other option but to learn VBA to make my life a lot easier and save more time in the future. So I am more than happy if someone could guide me and help me with this process. I will return any help with anything in my power, you can just ask me for favors!
Note: this is not for any school assignment or work tasks, this is for myself, makes my life a lot easier and as a side-note I will learn some VBA in the process.

Thank you in advance, and of course, Happy new year everyone!

Greetings from Estonia,
Rasmus

Excel Facts

Round to nearest half hour?
Use =MROUND(A2,"0:30") to round to nearest half hour. Use =CEILING(A2,"0:30") to round to next half hour.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catterz66

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back