Shortage for few auto excel operations ?

sirljove

Hello I am not a very experienced person with Excel and advance functions so I need help with this 3 problems that keep spending infinite time and nerves. :oops:

1. I have 20 opened tabs in my browser and I want to paste all the 20 URLs to a certain Excel column and selected 15-20 rows in that column. (for an example paste 20 URL addresses to Excel starting from B1 concluding with B20.

2. Frequently when I receive an Excel file with multiple link addresses in one row I need to double click on each link address(Excel cell) to transform it into an actual Hyperlink and only then I can open those link addresses with one click. Is there a way to transform a bulk of 20 Excel cells into actual Hyperlinks or I need to double-click on each cell one by one to transform them into Hyperlinks ?

3. I receive an Excel file and need to open all of the addresses from a certain column( B1 to B20). I always click on one then the browser opens then I Alt+Tab to Excel and click on the next link, and repeat that for 20 times.
Is there a way to open 20 link addresses from 20 Excel cells (B1 to B20) all at once in 20 browser tabs ?

I would appreciate any kind of help, or some redirection for help.
Thanks very much.

Excel Facts

Difference between two dates
Secret function! Use =DATEDIF(A2,B2,"Y")&" years"&=DATEDIF(A2,B2,"YM")&" months"&=DATEDIF(A2,B2,"MD")&" days"
1. Where are the URLs stored, are they in the same cell? If so what cell? Are all the tabs in one Excel file? If so what are some of the names of the tabs?

Upvote 0
3. Does this work?

Code:
sub k1()
for i = 1 to 20
ActiveWorkbook.FollowHyperlink Range("B"& i).Value
Next i

Upvote 0
1. Where are the URLs stored, are they in the same cell? If so what cell? Are all the tabs in one Excel file? If so what are some of the names of the tabs?

As I wrote in the question. I have opened 20 tabs in a browser. I need to paste URL addresses of each one of those tabs(Webistes) in 20 separate Excel cells that are located in the same Excel column.

Upvote 0
As I wrote in the question. I have opened 20 tabs in a browser. I need to paste URL addresses of each one of those tabs(Webistes) in 20 separate Excel cells that are located in the same Excel column.

Sorry I misread thought you had 20 tabs open in Excel.
Not sure my solution will work now.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jacobs22

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back