Sorting excel records by "page"

oiledor

Our accounting office has this certification being issued for a student and it fits into a short bond paper. All those records are in a single sheet only. Now, we need to save them as PDF but they must be sorted alphabetically using the last name of the student. I am out of ideas on how to do this!

Anyone who can help? TIA

Excel Facts

Convert text numbers to real numbers
Select a column containing text numbers. Press Alt+D E F to quickly convert text to numbers. Faster than "Convert to Number"
Cross posting is generally frowned upon (not necessarily opposed) ... especially if the cross-posting is not stated in all locations.

The thread in one forum may be solved while the other forum postings are believed to still be unsolved and volunteers are still trying to assist
you. Knowing that the question has been posted in more than one forum helps volunteers in understanding if the problem should still be
addressed.

Assistance on your questions is done by unpaid volunteers. Help them, help you. :)

Upvote 0
I understand Sir. Usually if a solution has been found then all forums where the question has been asked should be updated and provided with a link to the solution or at least mention that it is already solved.

Isn't there any "Mark Solved" thingy in this kind of forums? There is one in vbforums.com where I usually lurk.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Thank you, it's my first time to hear about such cross posting rules. I've provided a link on the other forum already.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sravya

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back