Time clock??

cruyff73

Hi,

Not sure if this is even possible...
I've got a simple spreadsheet that monitors staff productivity - tasks have a specific timing and when this is compared to an individuals normal working day it gives a percentage of productivity (ie working day 444 minutes, equivalent time of completed tasks 454 minutes therefore 102% productivity). This is updated throughout the day like a rolling clock and the way we work is when someone hits 100% they can leave whether they've worked the full time or not. If they carry on working they build flexi time.
Anyway, what I was wanting to do is get a time stamp of when someone hits the 100% mark. Is there some kind of formula that can do this in Excel 2007?

Ta

Excel Facts

How to total the visible cells?
From the first blank cell below a filtered data set, press Alt+=. Instead of SUM, you will get SUBTOTAL(9,)
I can do this with a carrier cell. someone may we tell you a clearner way. You will need to turn on iterative calculations OfficeButton --> ExcelOptions -->Formulas -->CalculationOptions -->Enable Iterative Calculation.

In A1 I have
=IF(C1<>"",IF(A1="",NOW(),A1),"")
B is my cell that needs to be greater than 444 ie the cell your time worked is currently.

In C1 I have
=IF(B1>444,1,"")

It works and as the cell has a timestamp it doesnt over rite the only way to do so is to blank out cell B1 and start again..

Make sense Hope it helps...

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chase S

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back