user form check box

Mikal

Board Regular
I have a user form that include a check box. If you check the box it runs formulas and puts data in a different column than if it isn't checked. When I open the user form if there is data on the sheet it pulls it in to the user form, and you can modify as needed, however it does not recheck the box. is there away to get the box to be checked if I checked it he first time?

Logit

Thinking out loud (in my head ...), if you capture the check when the box is clicked ... in other words, save an indication
the box was checked by placing an "x" or a "1" or some type of symbol on the worksheet .. then when the form is re-opened
you can include code to check that cell to determine if it is empty or not.

If empty ... the checkbox also is empty. If not empty ... the checkbox would be checked.

Mikal

Board Regular
Currently it puts a value or a 0 in the column. What code would I use so it looks at that column and if it is greater than Zero it checks the checkbox?

Logit

Something like :

If Sheet1.Range("A1").Value > 0 then

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salamon

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics

• Problem with Radio Button's format control
    I am creating an employee evaluation template (a sample is below) Column A is the category Column B, C D, E and F will be ratings (unacceptable...
  • Last Display on userform to a Listbox
    [CODE=vba] lstdisplay.ColumnCount = 15 lstdisplay.RowSource = "A1:O600000" [/CODE] So when i do this it Displays everything on the sheet i am...
  • Rename and move files to a new location
    Dear all, I have an excel file with the following information. The actual file name is at column A but i want to rename it using the following...
  • Help with True/False Formula
    Hello! Am stumped how to fix this formula, in which my result returns 'True', but it should return False. =IF(AG2=True...
  • Clear extra characters from a provided range of cells
    Dear All, I have following code which gives me desired output to remove extra characters from a provided range. But it takes too much time when...
  • Help with Current and highest streaks
    Hi there, I've just joined the forum and this is my first post. I've already spent quite a bit of time searching the net and this forum for a...