VB Script help for excel table in word

md55mrd

I have a word document that requires a couple excel tables and in these tables there will be data entered by agents. Column D will have a drop with two options to select, either pending or resolved. I was asked to make it where if the pending option is selected the entire row is copied to the next table. There is a possibility that this may have to happen multiple times from the first table to the second.
I will need to do this for 5 tables on one document but would like to make it to where if let's say on table 3 the agent changes the drop down to resolved it stops copying the row to table 4.

I hope that makes sense and appreciate any help that could potentially be offered and I am sorry if this or something like this has been posted before.

Also, I am very basic beginner of VB scripting so if there's an easier way of doing this I'm all game for that as well. I wasn't sure if vbs would be the way or if using an if statement would work.

Excel Facts

Using Function Arguments with nested formulas
If writing INDEX in Func. Arguments, type MATCH(. Use the mouse to click inside MATCH in the formula bar. Dialog switches to MATCH.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peppernaut

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back