VBA Copy from one workbook to another based on Criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.

p9j123

Hello Experts,

I need help on the following.

I have a masterfile.xlsx that collects data from multiple excel file that were stored in C:/Source/Week 1.

I need a macro that will open each and every excel file from C:/source and copy the content from Summary Report Sheet columns R7:W? and paste it to the next blank row on masterfile.xlsx.

Condition:

1. Path should be captured from cell (A1) so that I can change it depending on the week period folder.
2. Macro will only copy the rows until the word "Reserve" so for exaxmple "reserve is on R12, then the macro will only copy R7:W11.

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Pivot Table Drill Down
Double-click any number in a pivot table to create a new report showing all detail rows that make up that number

Fluff

MrExcel MVP, Moderator
Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Duplicate https://www.mrexcel.com/forum/excel...copy-paste-multiple-workbook.html#post5060710

Please do not post the same question multiple times. All clarifications, follow-ups, and bumps should be posted back to the original thread.
Per forum rules, posts of a duplicate nature will be locked or deleted (rule 12 here: Forum Rules).

If you do not receive a response, you can "bump" it by replying to it again, though we advise you to wait 24 hours before doing and not to bump a thread more than once a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riseee

This Week's Hot Topics