VBA form question

dosman

I will do this later today. The holiday has me busy. This is looking very promising! I cannot thank you enough for taking time on a weekend to help me.

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Will the fill handle fill 1, 2, 3?
Yes! Type 1 in a cell. Hold down Ctrl while you drag the fill handle.

DanteAmor

Office Version
Platform
Windows
Do not worry, it's just an advance. Enjoy your holidays.

dosman

I just inserted the code and it looks great! I have 2 comments

I noticed the Page Rate choices in the form do not reflect accurate numbers after 4.4

The date submitted field in the form should not be required to add the record as this is usually entered after the "job" has been added. That is my error for not clarifying.

Best regards

DanteAmor

Office Version
Platform
Windows
I just inserted the code and it looks great! I have 2 comments

I noticed the Page Rate choices in the form do not reflect accurate numbers after 4.4

The date submitted field in the form should not be required to add the record as this is usually entered after the "job" has been added. That is my error for not clarifying.

Best regards

Where do not they reflect exact numbers, in the textbox on the sheet?

And Only remove the validation:

Code:
    If TextBox2.Value = "" Or Not IsDate (TextBox2) Then
        MsgBox "Enter a date", vbExclamation
        TextBox2.SetFocus
        Exit Sub
    End If

dosman

My apologies for the late reply. It was in the drop down list on the form where I choose the page rate. if you look at the page rate validation I should be able to choose from 3.25 up to 5.00 in increments of .25. In the form it stops at 4.4 and starts adding long decimal numbers. I will fix the validation with the code you sent. Thank you!

dosman

My apologies for the late reply. It was in the drop down list on the form where I choose the page rate. if you look at the page rate validation I should be able to choose from 3.25 up to 5.00 in increments of .25. In the form it stops at 4.4 and starts adding long decimal numbers. I will fix the validation with the code you sent. Thank you!

Did you see what I was referring to? Since this is in development I know it's probably an easy fix. Thanks again

DanteAmor

Office Version
Platform
Windows
Enter the excel options and activate: Precision as displayed

dosman

I apologize for getting back to you do late. I really think the form is going to work as you submitted in the advance unless you think it is not. My only question is how to invoke the form from the main sheet with a button. I do not see any modules to call.

Thanks again for your assistance

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larry of Oz

This Week's Hot Topics