VBA help for data entry form

sooshil

Board Regular
Office Version
Platform
Windows, Mobile
Team1Team2Team1RunTeam1OverTeam2RunTeam2OverTie?NR?

<tbody>
</tbody>

I have this form to be filled by a VBA form. I followed many VBA Form codes but unable to correctly enter data into the form. This form is located in sheet MatchData starting cell A1.
I have a form as appeared in the image below link. I am not able to upload the image directly.

All the form control names are same as the table heading.
Team1 and Team2 are comboboxes and record source is a named range OnlyTeams.
Team1Run and Team2Run are text boxes and accepts positive integers.
Team1Over and Team2Over are text boxes and accepts positive decimal numbers.
All buttons are prefixed by btn. For example, btnClear, btnClose. Plase disregard the Save button.

The help will be highly appreciated.

Last edited:

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Bring active cell back into view
Start at A1 and select to A9999 while writing a formula, you can't see A1 anymore. Press Ctrl+Backspace to bring active cell into view.

mumps

It would be easier to help and test possible solutions if you could upload a copy of your file to a free site such as www.box.com. or www.dropbox.com. Once you do that, mark it for 'Sharing' and you will be given a link to the file that you can post here. Include a detailed explanation of what you would like to do referring to specific cells, rows, columns and worksheets. If the workbook contains confidential information, you could replace it with generic data.

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VaugHeat

This Week's Hot Topics

• Finding issue in If elseif else with For each Loop
    Finding issue in If elseif else with For each Loop I have tried this below code but i'm getting in Y column filled with W005. Colud you please...
  • MsgBox Error
    Hi Guys, I have the below error show up when i try and run my macro in File1 but works fine if i copy and paste the same code into file2. [ATTACH...
  • CELL FORMAT - IF CONDITION
    My Cell Format is [B]""0.00" Cr". [/B]But in the cell, it is showing 123.00 for editing. (123 is entry figure). (Data imported from other...
  • Show numbers nearly the same
    Is this possible. I have a number that can change very time eg 0.00001234 Then I have a lot of numbers 0.0000001, 0.0000002, 0.00000004...
  • Please i need your help to create formula
    I need a formula in cell B8 to do this >>if b1=1 then multiply ( cell b8) by 10% ,if b1=2 multiply by 20%,if=3 multiply by 30%. Thank you in...
  • Got error while adding column and filter
    Got error while adding column and filter In column Z has some like "Success" and "Error". I want to add column in AA if the Z cell value is...