vba (loop?) or find

maxx_daddy

Board Regular
Hi,
I am making a sales trackng sheet for my company. Basically what I am doing is making a report page. We have 6 people that could enter data into the sheet via a user form. One of my columns (data validation) is set to have their name.
Also one of my rows is a VBA (copy, paste special) time stamp that I use to sort.
Now the tricky (for me anyways) part.
I have two cells that will eventually be on a user form, one is "start date" and one is "end date".
I made another row in the sheet that has a formula that checks to see if the timestamp is between the start and end date and if it is it returns a "YES" that my macro finds, copies the entire row and pastes it to a temporary sheet. (I understand that is likely the hard way, but I'm new and it was working)
What I want to do is to ALSO search by salesperson so I could see who sold what during a certain period of time.

So I would like help formatting a macro that uses my STARTD and ENDD and maybe check box or combo box to select a salesperson (or all) We will never have more than 1000 sales in a year that go into this system so a loop isn't the worst thing in the world.

Thanks

MAXX

Excel Facts

How to total the visible cells?
From the first blank cell below a filtered data set, press Alt+=. Instead of SUM, you will get SUBTOTAL(9,)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Subhash Chand

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back