VBA to transpose data

JoelBrown

Hi there,

I posted a similar question a few years ago which proved successful but cannot find the macro script so will post again.

I have multiple rows of data which has been taken from a completed pdf and have been merged into a spreadsheet as a csv.

I have saved the spreadsheet as a .xslm file and require a macro to transpose the data into a set layout.

I require the first three cells of the row to remain where they are then the next 11 cells to remain as they are, then after this every 11 cells I require to move under the first set of 11 cells.

I appreciate this might sound difficult to understand so I have provided a dropbox link to the two spreadsheets as an example. The first shows how the data is extracted as a csv and the second shows how I require the data.

If possible I would like the first three cells to be duplicated all the way down for that property (if it can only remain on the first line then that is fine).

There will be more than one line of data, more like 50 at a time so I require the macro to complete the process for all the data in one hit.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,
Joel

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2qyh5y8f91hajk5/AABPvkj0D2ssP7OLZNzb6yJFa?dl=0

Excel Facts

Can a formula spear through sheets?
Use =SUM(January:December!E7) to sum E7 on all of the sheets from January through December
Hi Fluff,

Thanks for the response.

This is the thread that had macro I had in mind but due to the range of cells being different and also this time I require an extra things to happen.

Are you able to have a look at the spreadsheets I put into the dropbox and offer any help?

thanks,

Joel

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smckenzie2016

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back