Zoom in on an image (picture) displayed in workbook

Jaafar Tribak

Office Version
Platform
Windows
There is something in the set of routines that detect a mouse click on an image that causes the problem. I just can't figure out what. For the moment I'm going to abandon the listener and just go with button clicks. Doing so will add a mouse click (to select the image to work upon), but I can live with that.

I'll post back on my progress.

Thank you again,
Andrew
Hi Andrew,

I remember starting to write some code to zoom in\out on worksheet images sometime ago, but never finished the project.

Are you wanting to zoom the images just by using the mouse scrollwheel when pointing with the mouse over the image ?

Let me know and I'll post some code.

Regards.

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

How can you automate Excel?
Press Alt+F11 from Windows Excel to open the Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) editor.

SerenityNetworks

Board Regular
...Are you wanting to zoom the images just by using the mouse scrollwheel when pointing with the mouse over the image ?
I believe that would be helpful. The region of interest within the picture usually isn't exactly centered, but often it is reasonably close. Being able to use the scrollwheel to zoom in quickly would be faster and more exact than cropping fixed percentages by clicking on a button. I could then crop the edges as needed to center the region of interest. When I have 10k+ image sets to review, efficiency means everything.

Thank you.

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesVN

This Week's Hot Topics