Thread: How to create a stopwatch with pause function in VBA
Thanks Thanks: 0 Likes Likes: 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How to create a stopwatch with pause function in VBA

I'm trying to create a stopwatch with a pause function in VBA for my excel document, but I have little to no experience in VBA. The other threads I have found didn't work for me (probably because of my lack of knowledge). I just want a simple stopwatch without using user forms as I want the time to be in specific cells. If possible I would also like the destination cell to easily be changed, maybe as a query if that is possible?
    I feel like I'm making a lot of specific requests, and a simple stopwatch with a pause function will also do.
    Thanks in advance!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Re: How to create a stopwatch with pause function in VBA

macros can be stopped, they can have a delay in operating set, you can't just toggle on and off though, they are designed to do a task.

This could work for you from another site > https://www.extendoffice.com/documen...stopwatch.html
    • Yes I know there are better ways to do it. I just wish I knew them. - 97, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 & 2019
    • I wear my ignorance openly, excel is not my chosen career, its a means to an ends
    • Posting Guidelines Want to post well laid out questions and answers Translate Excel Versions
      Code:
      [CODE ]Put Your Code[/ CODE]
    • Settings > General Settings (on the left) scroll to the bottom, > Miscellaneous Options > Use ENHANCED
    • X-Posting Guidelines Rule 13 > CHART STUFF

Some videos you may like

User Tag List