Check my Formula

gheyman

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
I have the following date in A2 down

Columns A: V:\Quotes\!Pricing Department Folders\Tools\BOE TEMPLATES\Under Development\Q015742 BOE Import X1.xlsm Colum B: 5/22/2018 10:11:13 AM Column C: ENGINEERING_SMITH

Columns A: V:\Quotes\!Pricing Department Folders\Tools\BOE TEMPLATES\Under Development\Q015742 BOE Import X1.xlsm Colum B: 5/22/2018 10:12:16 AM Column C: ENGINEERING_SMITH

Columns A: V:\Quotes\!Pricing Department Folders\Tools\BOE TEMPLATES\Under Development\Q015742 BOE Import X2.xlsm Colum B: 5/22/2018 10:12:53 AM Column C: OPERATIONS_JONES

Columns A: V:\Quotes\!Pricing Department Folders\Tools\BOE TEMPLATES\Under Development\Q015742 BOE Import X1.xlsm Colum B: 5/22/2018 10:44:54 AM Column C: ENGINEERING_SMITH

Columns A: V:\Quotes\!Pricing Department Folders\Tools\BOE TEMPLATES\Under Development\Q015742 BOE Import X2.xlsm Colum B: 5/22/2018 10:45:20 AM Column C: OPERATIONS_JONES

In Column C for each row I have the following Formula"
=IF(AND(COUNTIF($C:$C,$C2)>1,MAX(IF($C:$C=$C2,$B:$B))>$B2,ISERROR(INDIRECT($C2&"!$L$3"))=FALSE),"Tab was Replaced",IF((ISERROR(INDIRECT($C2&"!$L$3")))=FALSE,"Tab is Present","Tab was Deleted"))

There is a Tab named "ENGINEERING_SMITH" & "OPERATIONS_JONES" So the one with the greatest date should say "Tab is Present" but it doesn't. It says "Tab was Deleted for all the "ENGINEERING_SMITH" Rows What I cannot figure out is sometimes it works and some times it doesn't. Its working for the OPERATIONS_JONES rows

Down the Formula column (D) I get these result

Tab Was Replaced
Tab Was Replaced
Tab Was Replaced
Tab Was Replaced
Tab is Present.

I should get
Tab Was Replaced
Tab Was Replaced
Tab Was Replaced
Tab is Present.
Tab is Present.

Excel Facts

Add Bullets to Range
Select range. Press Ctrl+1. On Number tab, choose Custom. Type Alt+7 then space then @ sign (using 7 on numeric keypad)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheerfulWalker

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back