Conditional Formatting vs Formulas

Hannah122392

[FONT=&quot]I have an excel spreadsheet that takes information from a main sheet and uses formulas to break it down into smaller sheets. I also need it to format the result based on a cell on the main sheet. Currently it is just returning regular text, but I need it to return bold text if…. italic text if…. or bold italic text if….[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I currently have the information formatted via conditional formatting on the main page, but the formulas on the other sheets don’t pull the main page font formatting. I thought going through conditional formatting would be the best way, but I don’t know how to do that on each individual sheet since the information on it comes from formulas.

Any and all help or ideas are welcome, the link for the Google Sheet version of my program is below:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RbJJknpUzxzi4eGcju7nD0N_X9wfb69uCpunZQxayC4/edit?usp=sharing

[/FONT]

Excel Facts

Bring active cell back into view
Start at A1 and select to A9999 while writing a formula, you can't see A1 anymore. Press Ctrl+Backspace to bring active cell into view.
Ok, I misunderstood you request.
For you Bold only try
=INDEX('Master Entry List '!M2:M20,MATCH(D13&"|"&E13&"|"&F13,'Master Entry List '!A2:A20&"|"&'Master Entry List '!B2:B20&"|"&'Master Entry List '!C2:C20,0))=1

Will cols M&N only ever contain a 1 or blank?

Upvote 0
That formula should be
=INDEX('Master Entry List '!$M$2:$M$20,MATCH($D13&"|"&$E13&"|"&$F13,'Master Entry List '!$A$2:$A$20&"|"&'Master Entry List '!$B$2:$B$20&"|"&'Master Entry List '!$C$2:$C$20,0))=1
Forgot to fix the ranges

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sebas8956

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back