Data On Multiple Sheets Presented In Table

Deus_Ex_Machina

I have no idea if I am dreaming with this but I have a series of spreadsheets (30) that output data that looks like the attached at the bottom of each sheet (one for each player).

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiBk9WsyEESSgpVxt_0_XjHt6lYRbA

Now if I had to I could manually paste all these into one sheet (or record a macro i suppose) but then what I want to achieve is have the tests as the row labels and underneath a list of names that meet the criteria "FAIL"

Like this:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiBk9WsyEESSgpVyRWhYf8Kgb0rufg

This is a process I'll have to do each time we do a bunch of tests every few weeks so I can do some manual processing but obviously want to make it as easy/easily repeatable as possible. Not really sure where to start though. Would greatly apreciate any help as this is the last piece of the puzzle of my masterpiece lol.

Last edited:

Excel Facts

Excel Can Read to You
Customize Quick Access Toolbar. From All Commands, add Speak Cells or Speak Cells on Enter to QAT. Select cells. Press Speak Cells.
OK So I have gotten a bit further and this might better explain. With use of a macro I will be able to get all players across the top (30) and whether they passed a given test or failed. The ouput I'm trying to get is from row 19 down where because Cory and Colin failed they are listed under that test.

y4mtTivJ_QiEqxhSv5_XlLQbJbY8XN4C2ZXZDTz0MExxVJOg2nCS5w_6odNYSqL4uecp0kP67CBLLBswjKEwiCYpLBZHQlJGbdpCcv9cetrCffWzVUiCegd-xyIAKD_-RyOiC8_P7peCekusxEpTHXYXdi2tHSvR9dZZL_m2Nid2XdJNpVmO-sdP1m96029ck21

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Excel Master

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back