Double side printing

TOM2RN

Board Regular
Excel 2016. I'll be darned if I can get 6 worksheets to print double sided except for one method. I've tried using my printer settings when using the Print function. Even if I select double sided it prints one page at a time. I even selected both tabs to be active. The only way I found this to work is if I go to the printer settings through the control panel in Wn 10 and change the settings. That's OK, but I want to use my printer at work since it is a laser printer. I can make the changes, but the work printer won't allow double sided printing changes since it is probably due to the fact it is on a network. I tried adding a page break to the bottom of page 1, but even at home it didn't make a difference (I went back to its normal settings and had both tabs active)? Any workaround or am I batting my head against the wall?

Excel Facts

Create a Pivot Table on a Map
If your data has zip codes, postal codes, or city names, select the data and use Insert, 3D Map. (Found to right of chart icons).
Hello TOM2RN,

Each worksheet represents a Print Job. Each print job contains one or pages to be printed. The formatting of the Pages is controlled by the worksheet. Unless you combine the data from all six sheets onto another sheet, you will not be able to do double sided printing using separate sheets.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
How can I combine the data from all six sheets onto another sheet? I had this info in Word, but due to frequent changes and having to move the info around so much, I thought Excel might be better. There are times when I have to move chunks of info down to include new info above for example. The only real solution I came up with is to print each sheet individually and hit the copier to do one sided to two sided copying.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taner zz

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back