Formula to count multiple criteria from one column and less than 90 days as criteria from another column

Status
Not open for further replies.

philalethes

I am trying to count the items in one column that may include any words from a list of a few key words. Example includes nice, good, great, or excellent. I am looking for a sum total of any occurrences of these words.

In addition to these criteria, I only want to count these words if an associated date from the same row in another column is less than 90 days.

=COUNTIFS($F$2:$F$50000,"*nice*",$F$2:$F$50000,"*good*",$F$2:$F$50000,"*great*",$F$2:$F$50000,"*excelent*",$C$2:$C$50000,"<"&TODAY()-90)

I cannot figure out how to accomplish this. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Excel Facts

Add Bullets to Range
Select range. Press Ctrl+1. On Number tab, choose Custom. Type Alt+7 then space then @ sign (using 7 on numeric keypad)
Duplicate https://www.mrexcel.com/forum/excel...ount-multiple-criteria-less-than-90-days.html

Please do not post the same question multiple times. All clarifications, follow-ups, and bumps should be posted back to the original thread.
Per forum rules, posts of a duplicate nature will be locked or deleted (rule 12 here: Forum Rules).

Note that sometimes posts from new users require Moderator approval before you can see them on the public forums. When this happens, you should see a message to that effect when you try to post it.
Please be patient and do not attempt to post the question again.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvine

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back