Highlight Rows that have duplicates

colarguns

Hi,

I have approximately 58,000 rows on one worksheet which contains products, and (COLUMN A) will contain the SKU#. On another worksheet, I am bringing over a "column" that represents a certain amount of (sku's) that are the products I wish to use. So in (COLUMN B), I am pasting the column that contains the product sku's I wish to use.

So in Column A, you have all product SKU's. Column B will have a much lesser amount of SKU's, but will match "some" SKU's in column A. My objective, is to use only products (rows) that have the exact same SKU as in Column B. Once a duplicate is found in Column A, I wish to have the entire row highlighted.

Once all rows have been highlighted, I will then filter by color, and delete all rows that do not contain the matching sku's. This will now represent all product sku's I wish to use. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

* If you need the sheet I am working on, it is roughly 15MB, so it may not work by inserting in this forum

Excel Facts

Save Often
If you start asking yourself if now is a good time to save your Excel workbook, the answer is Yes
You can use CF for that.
Highlight your data > Hone Tab > Conditional Formatting > New rule > use formula > =ISNUMBER(MATCH($A1,$B:$B,0)) > select the format you want > OK

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaagu

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back