How to Auto FIll formula with dynamic range

Warpug

So I am currently working on a sheet into which I would like to place this formula into cell Q6.
=ROUND(SUMIFS($P$6:$P$97,$H$6:$H$97,$H6),2)=0
what I am trying to figure out, is how do write this in vba so that it enters the formula in all the column q for every row. So the issue is that the p97 and h97 are dynamic and change regularly. Thank you.
Sub QFill()
ActiveCell.FormulaR6C17 = "=ROUND(SUMIFS(R6C16:R97C16,R6C8:R97C8,RC8),2)=0"
Range("Q6").Select
Selection.AutoFill Destination:=Range("Q6:Q97")
Range("Q6:Q97").Select
Selection.End(xlDown).Select
Selection.End(xlUp).Select
End Sub

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Excel Wisdom
Using a mouse in Excel is the work equivalent of wearing a lanyard when you first get to college

Fluff

MrExcel MVP, Moderator
Office Version
Platform
Windows
How about
Code:
Sub Warpug()
   Dim UsdRws As Long
   UsdRws = Range("P" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row
   Range("Q6:Q" & UsdRws).FormulaR1C1 = "=ROUND(SUMIFS(R6C16:R" & UsdRws & "C16,R6C8:R" & UsdRws & "C8,RC8),2)=0"
End Sub

Subscribe on YouTube

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joneedshelp

This Week's Hot Topics

• Turn fraction around
    Hello I need to turn a fraction around, for example I have 1/3 but I need to present as 3/1
  • TIme Clock record reformatting to ???
    Hello All, I'd like some help formatting this (Tbl-A)(Loaded via Power Query) [ATTACH type="full" width="511px" alt="PQdata.png"]22252[/ATTACH]...
  • TextBox Match
    hi, I am having a few issues with my code below, what I need it to do is when they enter a value in textbox8 (QTY) either 1,2 or 3 the 3 textboxes...
  • Using Large function based on Multiple Criteria
    Hello, I can't seem to get a Large formula to work based on two criteria's. I can easily get a oldest value based one value, but I'm struggling...
  • Can you check my code please
    Hi, Im going round in circles with a Compil Error End With Without With Here is the code [CODE=rich] Private Sub...
  • Combining 2 pivot tables into 1 chart
    Hello everyone, My question sounds simple but I do not know the answer. I have 2 pivot tables and 2 charts that go with this. However I want to...