Index/Match Formula Returning N/A

hconn

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi,

I'm creating a cashflow spreadsheet to track the outgoings from various sources and have used an index match formula to track from different projects into one summary sheet. The formula works fine for the BACS column, but for my CC and ACC columns it returns a #N/A. Can anyone help with solving my formula issue as it has been plaguing me for days now! Attached is the first image that is the summary page with the errored formula and the second image is the source sheet.

Thanks,
Harry

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-21 155203.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-21 155203.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot 2024-03-21 155400.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-21 155400.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 11

Excel Facts

Links? Where??
If Excel says you have links but you can't find them, go to Formulas, Name Manager. Look for old links to dead workbooks & delete.
Not sure what you're trying to accomplish here. The grids look identical except for some row headers (that reference information that isn't defined anywhere else).

Upvote 0
Not sure what you're trying to accomplish here. The grids look identical except for some row headers (that reference information that isn't defined anywhere else).
The ultimate goal is to have multiple tabs (one for each project) and for the values of each spend type to pull through to the summary page. The dates of each project will change so I'm trying to use the index match to pull through the data for each week into the summary page underneath the relevant week

Upvote 0
Welcome to the MrExcel Message Board!

Cross-posting (posting the same question in more than one forum) is not against our rules, but the method of doing so is covered by #13 of the Forum Rules.

Be sure to follow & read the link at the end of the rule too!

Cross posted at: Index Match Formula Returning Incorrect Values
There is no need to repeat the link(s) provided above but if you have posted the question at other places, please provide links to those as well.

If you do cross-post in the future and also provide links, then there shouldn’t be a problem.

Upvote 0
Answer posted in cross-linked site. The problem is the dates are in merged cells.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Hughes

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back