Macro for copying filtered slicers data

Learn_VBA

I had filters on a Excel sheet and had a macro which would copy across only the filtered data to another workbook.

I recently introduced slicers to the data, however the macro now copies across all the data and not just the filtered data from the slicers.
Anyone know how I an over come this?

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Spell Check in Excel
Press F7 to start spell check in Excel. Be careful, by default, Excel does not check Capitalized Werds (whoops)

Worf

An example:

Code:
Sub Act_Sheet_to_other_sheet()
Dim r As Range, dest As Worksheet, i%
Set dest = Sheets("sheet2")                                 ' destination sheet
Set r = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible)
For i = 1 To r.Areas.Count
    r.Areas(i).Copy
    dest.Cells(dest.Range("a" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row + 1, 1).PasteSpecial _
    xlPasteValues, xlNone, False, False
Next
End Sub

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Faceless Judge

This Week's Hot Topics

• Timer in VBA - Stop, Start, Pause and Reset
    [CODE=vba][/CODE] Option Explicit Dim CmdStop As Boolean Dim Paused As Boolean Dim Start Dim TimerValue As Date Dim pausedTime As Date Sub...
  • how to updates multiple rows in muliselect listbox
    Hello everyone. I need help with below code. code is only chaning 1st row in mulitiselect list box. i know issue with code...
  • Delete Row from Table
    I am trying to delete a row from a table using VBA using a named range to find what I need to delete. My Range is finding the right cell. In the...
  • Assigning to a variable
    I have a for each block where I want to assign the value in column 5 of the found row to the variable Serv. [CODE=vba] For Each ws In...
  • Way to verify information
    Hi All, I don't know what to call this formula, and therefore can't search. I have a spreadsheet with information I want to reference...
  • Active Cell Address – Inactive Sheet
    How to use VBA to get the cell address of the active cell in an inactive worksheet and then place that cell address in a location on the current...