MS Excel has stopped Working

Dabbles2018

I have a Personal.xlsb file with several modules. I recently changed over from 2010 to 2016 (O365). Prior to, all macros in the Personal.xlsb file worked as they should with no errors. Each macro is a two step process. Step one, formats each tab of an individual spreadsheet and step two copies the formatted information from the individual spreadsheet over to an excel database. Now that I am using 2016, sometimes the macros work, but most of the time I get "MS excel has stopped working, a problem caused the program to stop working correctly". I have stepped out the code to where the crash occurs:

Do While Finished = False
ActiveCell.EntireRow.Delete shift:=xlUp

This same step in completed successfully in the step prior. I have been searching threads for days trying to find a solution. Why would it work in 2010 but only some of the time in 2016 (more not that so)? How can I find what code needs editing? Or any advice? Thanks in advance for any help!!!

Excel Facts

Copy formula down without changing references
If you have =SUM(F2:F49) in F50; type Alt+' in F51 to copy =SUM(F2:F49) to F51, leaving the formula in edit mode. Change SUM to COUNT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JazzSingerNL

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back